- To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which a child can enjoy learning, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
- To provide programs that support all round development of the child.
- To inculcate values in children and enable them to look beyond,” me, mine & myself.”
- To develop children into self directed learners.
- To imbibe in children the qualities of self-discipline, self confidence and leadership.
- To create awareness and appreciation in children about their rich culture and tradition, whilst being open to other cultures of the world.
- To provide learning opportunities and activities to children that cater to different learning styles.
- To foster internationalism through a global dimension in the curriculum as well as interactions with global organisations and institutions.
- To provide state of the art facilities, infrastructure and technology to enhance the teaching and learning outcome.
The Guiding Principles of NSN
To take education beyond and build a new World
To provide wholesome education in a conducive environment, to all classes of society, that nurtures values, develops social and leadership skills, enhances experiential learning, leading to development of 21st century skills, focuses on internationalism, provides opportunities to discover self, to unleash their potential and achieve breakthroughs, become smart and confident NSNites and contribute to the society as a responsible citizen.
Knowledge is Power
Our Values and Attributes
- Self- Discipline