• Students are accepted on the understanding that they will remain in the school for the entire course. Should they however be withdrawn due to personal reasons, parents will have to pay the fees in accordance with school rules.
  • Students leaving the school in the middle of the term on account of personal reason must pay the school fees for that term.
  • Request for Transfer Certificate (TC) should be submitted in the prescribed application available in the school office by the parent / guardian. Parents who are applying for Transfer Certificate must send the requisition letter before 31st March of the academic year. Applications received after May 15th will be attended to only after the first week of June.
  • For the withdrawal, a week’s notice in writing is required.
  • Transfer Certificate will be given only to those students who have no arrears of fee and other payments.
  • Extra fee will be charged if the certificate is taken after one year and if a duplicate is applied for, the prescribed procedure must be followed.
  • Students discontinuing in the higher secondary classes, XI & XII, will be required to pay fees in accordance with the school rules.
  • Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.